It’s nearly time to take to the streets for Oor Wullie’s BIG Bucket Trail!
We’re so excited to finally share with you the location of our wonderful Wee Wullie sculpture:
48 Princes Street
Make sure to pick up your own OWBBT map from one of the following locations and download the Oor Wullie’s BIG Bucket Trail app – available from 17th June:
- Oor Wullie’s HQ, St Andrew Square
- Adagio Hotel, The Royal Mile
- ESPC Showroom, George Street
- Jenners, Princes Street
- The Scottish National Portrait Gallery, Queen Street
- The Gyle Shopping Centre
- Ocean Terminal
- The Scottish Storytelling Centre, High Street
- The Museum of Childhood, High Street
- The Bus Station, Elder Street
- Seabird Centre North Berwick
- The Omni Centre
When you’re out and about enjoying the trail, we’d love to see you. Please do pop in to Oor Wullie’s HQ in St Andrew’s Square, where you’ll be able to find all the Oor Wullie merchandise you could ever dream of.
You can keep up to date and share your snaps with us online, by following us on social media.
- Facebook: Oor Wullie’s BIG Bucket Trail
- Instagram: @owbigbuckettrail
- Twitter: @OWBIGBucket
From all of us here at Edinburgh Children’s Hospital Charity, thank you so much for your outstanding support. We hope to see you out on the trail.