This week is Maths Week (10 – 14th of September) and we shall be doing a range of Maths activities throughout the school.
We would like to share with you some suggestions that you could use at home if you wish.
- Sum Dog have a competition running which may be of interest.
- Using measuring in the kitchen with cooking and baking.
- Telling the time.
- Using money.
- Playing board games with dice and games like dominoes.
- Counting up and down numbers and learning times tables.
- Create a maths quiz for the family or your class.
- Some websites that may be of interest.